I have to go to bed :(
Self imposed curfew.
Here is my submit address. Get your 15 minutes :D. No, you don’t have to be a member of tumblr to use it.
Btw: if you submitted pics yesterday and today, I am not ignoring you ok.
Six months ago, exactly when I started using olive oil in my hair and during the months that I did not ‘feel’ to drink water, I started breaking out.. badly. I hated the pimples and let’s not start on the scarring..ugh! But the anger caused me to really look at myself and what I was doing to my body, not just the exterior, but the interior. I realized that I spent a lot of time investigating the products I apply to my exterior, but I was not giving half as much attention to things I consume and elements of a healthy lifestyle. Example, I look up the ingredients of anything I apply to my skin and rarely did I look at the nutritional facts of food items. Hmm :s
Well I made the following changes:
- contacted a nutritionist and went on a balanced diet (The tested & true diet .. the one we learnt back in our school days)
- committed to working out 6 days a week(versus 3 days)
- started taking my daily vitamin supplements
- removed oil, excessive sugars, and excessive sodium from my diet
- started drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day .. most days that’s all I drink
Yea .. all that from some acne. I go hard! :D. I am amazed by the way I feel though. I feel so good! I have energy now! I started with small goals for each of the changes I mentioned, such as, a target of 2 servings of vegetables a day. Setting realistic goals helped me. Each victory became motivation to go to the next level. I am at 5 servings of vege now!! (*Doing the dougie* (not really lol))
I’m just super happy and wanted to share!